1. Programming decisions and music selections are made with a strict guideline of criteria. WERUradio does not make decisions about song submission on the basis of sex, race, religion, origin or sexual orientation.
2. WERUradio accepts new song submissions via email ONLY. Mp3/WAV/MP4 files accepted, E-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org Download links are not acceptable forms of submission.
3. Song Submission must be of broadcast quality, clean edit version (no profanity) & Fully Mastered
4. Song Submission must be properly produced and edited for broadcast.
5. Due to the number of submissions received auditions may be prolonged.
6. Alternate versions such as clean/dirty version, remix, radio edits of the same title are accepted. Do so in one single submission
7. Submitting music does not Guarantee air play.
8. Please do not attempt to submit more than one song per submission. Your submission will be disqualified and your name/group added to the spam/reject list.
9. Your song submission must be from an upcoming album or mixtape and be available to the public either for purchase online, via streaming, or at a retail outlet.
10. Song submissions should have song title, album info, artists' name, cover art, ISCR, ASIN, and all other pertinent meta data attached to the song file submitted.
NOTE: WERUradio is obligated to pay performance rights fees to ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC. By submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant WERUradio the right to broadcast your material.
Your support and contributions will enable us to continue to create a platform for music and culture not offered anywhere else. No amount is too small. Every little bit helps.